What is the best proof of ancient aliens? Take a look at the gallery of alien evidence, and vote on what you think is the most likely proof!. The list includes all the major alien evidence that we have investigated, and all the pictures shown still lack any real explanation.
The evidence is all around us, ancient astronauts seem to have visited the earth. So what is the problem, why don’t people believe this? Unfortunately much of the evidence that shows that they were here is circumstantial and can be interpreted in different ways. One person may see what they think is a spaceman painted on the wall of a cave while another looking at the same picture will see some kind a prehistoric god that was being worshiped. Believing in ancient astronauts is akin to believing in UFOs.
Have your say! – vote now
[colorvote id=”2″ style=”wpcvp-poll”] this poll is now closed
Modern Day Evidence of Aliens
Over the years many hints have emerged that there might be life beyond Earth. Look at 10 of the most hotly-debated discoveries.
1. 1976, The Viking Mars landers detect chemical signatures indicative of life
2. 1977, The unexplained extraterrestrial “Wow!” signal is detected by an Ohio State University radio telescope
3. 1996, Martian “fossils” are discovered in meteorite ALH80041 from Antarctica
4. 2001, A more rigorous estimate of the “Drake equation” suggests that our galaxy may contain hundreds of thousands of life-bearing planets
5. 2001, The red tinge of Jupiter’s moon Europa proposed to be due to frozen bits of bacteria, which also helps explain the mysterious infrared signal it gives off
6. 2002, Russian scientists argue that a mysterious radiation-proof microbe may have evolved on Mars
7. 2002, Chemical hints of life are found in old data from Venus probes and landers. Could microbes exist in Venusian clouds?
8. 2003, Sulphur traces on Jupiter’s moon Europa may be the waste products of underground bacterial colonies
9. 2004, Methane in the Martian atmosphere hints at microbial metabolism
10. 2004, A mysterious radio signal is received by the SETI project on three occasions – from the same region of space